Terms & Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of Good Times Pilates 5/19-35 Gertrude Street Fitzroy, 3065, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the Good Times Pilates website goodtimespilates.com.au.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Our First Time Teaser of 5 classes (valid for 14 days) is only available to brand new clients. You can only purchase the introductory offer once. The introductory offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking. Clients found to be buying the First Time Teaser more than once will be suspended and charged any additional class costs they may have incurred.
2. A minimum of two people is required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email 4 hours prior to the start of class should it need to be cancelled and your session returned.
3. Cancellations made -9 hours prior to class start time will forfeit that session. No-shows and absences will forfeit that session. CLUB MEMBERS will incur a $15 No Show fee for all classes they are absent for without late cancelling the class. UNLIMITED CLUB MEMBERS will incur a $30 fee if they late cancel 3 or more times in a calendar month.
4. Payment must be made prior to booking. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
5. Out of consideration for the teacher and other clients, please don't be late. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, your spot may be given to a waitlisted or stand-by client and you may not be able to attend.
6. Owners and/or teachers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and owners and/or teachers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
7. If a class you want is full, you can sign up for the waitlist. Should a place become available you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, but please respond if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client.
8. Block sessions:
Single class passes are valid for 30 days from purchase date
5, 10, 20 class packs are valid for 12 months from purchase date
Sessions are non-refundable, are not transferable and can only be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
9. Monthly passes are valid for 30 days from the date of your first class booking. Sessions are non-refundable, are not transferable and can only be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
10. Sessions are not transferrable to another individual and cannot be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
11. Gift cards can be used for Pilates classes and product at Good Times Pilates (excluding workshops). They are not redeemable for cash and are non transferable. Good Times Pilates does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend class. They are the responsibility of the person booking the class. Cancellations can be made via our website or the MindBody App, however you book your classes.
Cancellations made -9 hours prior to class start time will forfeit that session.
No-shows and absences will forfeit that session.
CLUB MEMBERS will incur a $15 No Show fee for all classes they are absent for without late cancelling the class. UNLIMITED CLUB MEMBERS will incur a $30 fee if they late cancel 3 or more times in a calendar month.
We do not accept cancellations via email, phone or social media.
Club Membership Terms & Conditions
Club Membership / No Limits
Club Membership / Triple
1. All Memberships operate on a weekly autopay schedule from your credit card stored in Mindbody (a secure system). Payment will continue unless notified (see Termination Policy below).
2. Memberships will continue with weekly autopays unless Good Times Pilates is notified of a termination request in writing (see Termination Policy below).
3. Memberships may be subject to price increase, but will be communicated in writing 4 weeks prior to any change.
4. A $15 No Show fee will be charged to all Club Members on contract payment. Should a No Limits Member incur three or more Late Cancels in a calendar month, a $30 Late Cancel fee will be charged at the end of the month. This will be processed automatically via the stored credit card details.
5. Those on a Club Membership / Triple contract can purchase additional sessions $16.66 per class. They will be valid for 7 days from purchase. This pricing option will be available through Mindbody.
1. At least 1 weeks written notice is required for membership pauses suspensions. This ensures that the correct measures are put in place to cease credit card payments that are scheduled for the given period.
2. Suspensions are unlimited. Please email requests to email@example.com.
1. Good Times Pilates requires at least 1 weeks written notice to terminate membership. Please email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the case of long term or permanent injury or illness that prevents the use of our services, membership termination will be permitted. Termination will take effect from the date we receive written confirmation from a medical doctor that injury or illness will exceed a period of 4 weeks.
3. Good Times Pilates may terminate a membership without notice for inappropriate, offensive or illegal behaviour, as determined by us, which occurs on our premises or is directed at our staff or other members.
Challenge Terms & Conditions
1. Good Times Pilates standard cancellation policy applies to all bookings.
2. In the instance of a missed (no show or late cancelled) class, clients can purchase a make-up class at the discounted rate of $18. Email email@example.com to purchase.
3. Strictly no extensions given.
4. Classes are non transferable and will be void as end of challenge.
5. Doctors certificate must be supplied should a client fall seriously ill during this time.
6. Any active monthly passes or class packs will be put on hold for the duration of the challenge and re-activated once complete.