Terms & Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of Good Times Pilates 5/19-35 Gertrude Street Fitzroy, 3065, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the Good Times Pilates website goodtimespilates.com.au.
1. Our Two Week Teaser of 5 classes (valid for 14 days) is only available to brand new clients. You can only purchase the introductory offer once. The introductory offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking. Clients found to be buying the Intro offer more than once will be suspended and charged any additional class costs they may have incurred.
2. A minimum of two people is required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled and your session returned. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
3. Cancellations/rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). Late cancellations will incur a lost session. A $15 No Show fee will be charged to all Club Members on contract payment. Should a Club Member incur three or more Late Cancels in a calendar month, a $30 Late Cancel fee will be charged at the end of the month.
4. Payment must be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
5. Out of consideration for the teacher and other clients don't be late. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, your spot may be given to a another person and you may not be able to attend.
6. Owners and/or teachers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and owners and/or teachers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
7. If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, however we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client.
8. Block sessions:
- Single class passes are valid for 30 days from purchase date.
- 5, 10, 20 and 50 class packs are valid for 12 months from purchase date.
Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable and can only be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Session packs are non transferable and cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their pass will be denied entry and have their pass or membership cancelled.
9. Monthly passes are valid for 30 days from the date of your first class booking. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable and can only be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Monthly passes are non transferable and cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their pass will be denied entry and have their pass or membership cancelled.
10. Sessions are not transferrable to another individual and cannot be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
11. Gift cards can be used for Pilates classes and product at Good Times Pilates (excluding workshops). They are not redeemable for cash and are non transferable. Good Times Pilates does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
Club Membership Terms & Conditions:
- Club Membership / No Limits
- Club Membership / Triple
1. All Memberships operate on a weekly direct debit from your credit card stored in Mindbody (a secure system). Payment will continue unless notified (see Termination Policy below).
2. A 12 week minimum lock-in period applies to all Membership contracts. This 12 week minimum lock-in period is a fixed term and does not allow for suspensions or termination within this first 12 weeks, unless approval is granted before sign up.
3. Memberships will continue beyond the 12 week minimum lock-in period with a weekly direct debit unless Good Times Pilates is notified of a termination request in writing (see Termination Policy below).
4. Memberships may be subject to price increase, but will be communicated in writing 4 weeks prior to any change.
5. A $15 No Show fee will be charged to all Club Members on contract payment. Should a Club Member incur three or more Late Cancels in a calendar month, a $30 Late Cancel fee will be charged at the end of the month. This will be processed automatically via the stored credit card details.
6. Those on a Club Membership / Triple contract can purchase additional sessions $16.66 per class. They will be valid for 7 days from purchase. This pricing option will be available through Mindbody.
1. At least 2 weeks written notice is required for membership suspensions. This ensures that the correct measures are put in place to cease credit card or direct debit payments planned for the given period.
2. Suspension is granted for no less than 1 week at a time and for a maximum of four weeks per calendar year. Please email requests to email@example.com.
1. After the minimum 12 week lock-in period, Good Times Pilates requires at least 2 weeks written notice to terminate membership. Weekly payments due to be debited within those two weeks will be processed. Please email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the case long term or permanent injury or illness that prevents the use of our services, membership termination will be permitted. Termination will take effect from the date we receive written confirmation from a medical doctor that injury or illness will exceed a period of 4 weeks.
3. Good Times Pilates may terminate a membership without notice for inappropriate, offensive or illegal behaviour, as determined by us, which occurs on our premises or is directed at our staff or other members.
4. Termination of contracts before their completion must be paid in full.
Challenge Terms & Conditions:
1. Good Times Pilates standard cancellation policy applies to all bookings.
2. In the instance of a missed (no show or late cancelled) class, clients can purchase a make-up class at the discounted rate of $18. Email email@example.com to purchase.
3. Strictly no extensions given.
4. Classes are non transferable and will be void as end of challenge.
5. Doctors certificate must be supplied should a client fall seriously ill during this time.
6. Any active monthly passes or class packs will be put on hold for the duration of the challenge and re-activated once complete.
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend.
Class cancelations are the responsibility of the person booking the class. They can be made vie the MINDBODY App or through MINDBODY online. Cancellations can be make 9+ prior to class start time without losing that session. Cancellations made -9 hours prior to class start time will forfeit that session. No-shows and absences will forfeit that session.
Club Members on contract payments will incur a $15 No Show fee for all classes they are absent for without late cancelling the class. Should they incur three or more Late Cancels in a calendar month, a $30 Late Cancel fee will be charged at the end of the month.
We do not accept cancellations via email, phone or social media.