Terms & Conditions
1. Our Two Week Teaser of 5 classes (valid for 14 days) is only available to brand new clients. You can only purchase the introductory offer once. The introductory offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking. Clients found to be buying the Intro offer more than once will be suspended and charged any additional class costs they may have incurred.
2. A minimum of two people is required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled and your session returned. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
3. Cancellations/rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). Late cancellations will incur a lost session.
4. Payment must be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
5. Out of consideration for the trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to attend.
6. Owners and/or trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and owners and/or trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
7. If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, however we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client.
8. Block sessions:
- Single class passes are valid for 30 days from purchase date.
- 5 class packs are valid for 3 months from purchase date.
- 10 class packs are valid for 6 months from purchase date.
- 20 and 50 class packs are valid for 12 months from purchase date.
Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable and can only be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Session packs are non transferable and cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their pass will be denied entry and have their pass or membership cancelled.
9. Monthly passes are valid for 30 days from the date of your first class booking. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable and can only be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Monthly passes are non transferable and cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their pass will be denied entry and have their pass or membership cancelled.
10. Sessions are not transferrable to another individual and cannot be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
11. Gift cards can be used for Pilates classes and product at Good Times Pilates (excluding workshops). They are not redeemable for cash and are non transferable. Good Times Pilates does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend.
Class cancelations are the responsibility of the person booking the class. They can be made vie the MINDBODY App or through MINDBODY online. Cancellations can be make 9+ prior to class start time without losing that session. Cancellations made -9 hours prior to class start time will forfeit that session. No-shows and absences will forfeit that session.